[THIN] Re: OT: error on cluster server

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:24:50 -0500

they were created in explorer, not in the cluster admin.  this clustering is
new to me.  can you point me in the right direction on how to create shares
in the cluster admin?

thanks,

_________________________________

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Texas
Ph: (972) 960-6400
Fax: (972) 960-6445
email: mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.virtualdesktopinc.com <http://www.virtualdesktopinc.com/>

For Technical Support during business hours please send email to
support@xxxxxxxxxxx or call the above toll free number for afterhours
support.