[THIN] Re: OT - emergency in Prague!

  • From: "Eugene Herman" <EHerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Brian.Coles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:08:24 -0400

I had a similar problem years ago with a Quantum Changer - I don't =
remember exactly how but I called Quantum and an engineer walked me =
through the process - took longer to take off the cabinet than to eject =
the tape

>>> Brian.Coles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/16/02 06:22AM >>>

Hi guys,

Bit of background.  Have server in Prague (no power supplied to building -
as most of it underwater!) need to eject last DLT from server (remember, =
no
power)

Any ideas?

DLT drive - standard stuff supplied with old proliant 3000's (15/30GB job)

Cheers,

Brian Coles

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
This weeks Sponsor:
ThinPrint
http://www.thinprint.com=20
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It
may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this
message along with any attachments, from your computer.
Thank you.