[THIN] Re: OT: dhcp conflict detection?

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:29:24 -0700

Thanks for the replies,

I guess it makes sense for most of you, we have 20 servers, 50
workstations, 40 thin clients, 30 printers and 40 IP phones, so static
is easy. We do have 2 additional VLANs, but there are less than 10
devices on each. But I am going to want to do more segmenting. Looks
like I will need an additional router.

Thank You

~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers