[THIN] Re: OT: can't register some OCX's on 2003 Server

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:20:13 -0700

I know we have a client with OCX's from 1997 that work on 2003 without SP1,
you might try it on a system without SP1. Also, if you can identify the
missing DLL's you may be able to copy them from an older system.

Another thing to consider is locating an old installer, sometimes they
include runtime files that are required in addition to the OCX files.

Regards,

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453