[THIN] Re: OT: bootable ghost disc

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:12:29 -0700

Good question, at one point, Easy CD Creator would prompt you for a
bootable floppy to take the boot files from.  Same for Sonic RecordNow.
Did you click on Help and look up the process.  THat's how I did when I
last needed it.
adam

|         |           "Roger Riggins"  |
|         |           <roger.riggins@ls|
|         |           iowa.org>        |
|         |           thin-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org         |
|         |           02/03/2005 09:06 |
|         |           thin             |

  |       To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [THIN] OT: bootable ghost disc

Our new PowerEdge 2850's don't have floppies, so I need to make a
bootable CD to run Ghost on. I'm using Easy CD Creator and when I create
a new bootable disc project, I'm supposed to browse and choose a
bootable image. WTH am I supposed to do here?

Other ideas are welcome! ;)

Thanks,

Roger Riggins
Network Administrator