[THIN] OT admin privileges

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:25:25 -0500

Very OT Winders question
User needs admin permissions to load and run Rockwell RSlogic SW. User
in local (Domain) Administrators group. Still can't load and run
program. All my electricians have the same OS(XP) ,network(windows2000
server), belong to the same groups and same permissions . He's the only
one that gets an installer error (asking for VB disk.).But of course
it's not the disk it wants.=20

I had him log on to another ele PC with the program (same rights etc...)
and it doesn't work . it has to do with Network Security I'm sure but
all the setting for the ones that work are the same. . Any
suggestions????. Joanne (In permissions hell)

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html