[THIN] Re: OT :XP pro renaming files

  • From: "Bodart, Bruce" <btb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:34:30 -0500

Turn off System restore.=20

Bruce Bodart, CCA
NT/2000 Citrix Administrator=20
Serigraph, Inc.=20
p. 262.335.7427=20
f. 262.335.7699=20
btb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Joanne Determann
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 1:12 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT :XP pro renaming files

I need to rename a sys file in XP for one of our CNC programs to work
properly. How do I stop XP from being so helpful and restoring the old
name?  Thanks,Joanne
This Week's Sponsor - RTO Software / TScale What's keeping you from
getting more from your terminal servers? Did you know, in most cases,
CPU Utilization IS NOT the single biggest constraint to scaling up?! Get
this free white paper to understand the real constraints & how to
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=3D147
use the below link:

than buying more servers.