[THIN] Re: OT XP home on an NT domain

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:40:40 -0000

OK, I'm not trying to turn it into a war (that's the last thing I want!),
but I am interested... What do you think it would take to break the
monopoly? What areas do you think would need to be improved for it to be
considered as a usable desktop client? At what point would the sums be worth
it to the customer?

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or