[THIN] Re: OT: Word Documents in IE.

  • From: "Stephen Taylor" <Stephen.Taylor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:21:02 +0100

Steve

Try Q162059 on the MS knowledgebase. This will force all word docs to open
in word rather than in IE.

Cheers

Stephen

"Steve Rance" <stever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
11/09/2002 09:14
Please respond to thin

        To:     "Thin @ Freelists (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] OT: Word Documents in IE.

Completely OT but wondered if anyone could help...

I am designing an intranet for the company which has lots of links to =
Word documents.  IE opens these within IE which is great for most of =
them and what I want, however some of them I actually want to open in =
Word not IE.  Anyone know how I can force this.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Steve

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended or authorised
recipient please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies
of this message