[THIN] OT: Windows XP SP2 and ADM templates

  • From: "Cornfield, Scott" <Scott.Cornfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:26:13 +0100

A bit OT but just a word of warning that installing this SP on a machine
while logged in with Admin rights and which is a member of AD will
automatically result in new ADM templates being uploaded to AD...

I'm sure they are very good templates, just don't know how this might affect
everyone!

Cheers

Scott

  _____