[THIN] OT: Windows Update Site

  • From: "Jonathan K" <newave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:04:46 -0400

Sorry for the off topic but I think that someone on this list has
probably seen this one.  I have one of my clients running xp pro on
their machine and when I go to windows update from MS's site, it doesn't
do anything when I hit "scan my computer for updates".  IE just sits
there and never scans the local machine.

Any ideas on what might be causing this?

thanks,

Jonathan

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded