[THIN] Re: OT - Windows NTP time

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:00:31 -0000

Hi

I finally go to the bottom of this issue, the keys below should be set
to 0, but they were set of 0xffffffc4 which was offsetting the time on
the DC by an hour. The DC was handing out the time sync to every client
picked up the wrong time which was actually the right time according to
the DC.  When these keys were set to 0 and the server rebooted all was
well again.

Hard one to spot.

Ronnie