[THIN] Re: OT - Windows NTP time

  • From: Russell Robertson <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:28:42 +0000

Hi Ronnie

I'm in the UK and I get almost the same response as you to the w32tm /tz
command (Server 2008 DC);

[cid:image001.png@01CAAFB3.98780650]

My time zone setting is different  - yours is "unknown"?

Cheers

Russell
Russell Robertson | [cid:image002.gif@01CAAFB3.98780650]
<http://www.virtualstream.co.uk/>  | Microsoft, Citrix and VMware advisers |