[THIN] Re: OT - Windows NTP time

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 23:40:03 +1100

Restart the Windows time service.

Look into the meinberg or the domain time 2 client, it gives you a lot more
flexibility than the windows client and is a lot more accurate.

Berny

On Feb 16, 2010 9:10 PM, "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi,

sorry for the OT but this is killing us this morning, We have a clock
hoocked into the DC which always coontrolled the time to everything.

This failed yesterday and now everything seems to be getting the time form
the time.windows.com,0x1 and all our servers is behind bby 1 hour.

I have set the DC 's to both NoSync so thta they hold the manual time I have
set but I cant get any servers to sysn with the DC.

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by
return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is
strictly prohibited. Thank you.