[THIN] Re: OT Windows File system

  • From: "Nick Crisp" <ncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:08:55 +1100

FYI for anyone who is interested
It seems that part of the problem with this ...\com2\uppolo directory is
that the likes of names such as com1 thru to com9 are reserved and not
for use as directory names (something I definitely didn't know)

As yet I cannot remove these directories however I reckon I may be able
to if I can turn off the directory naming restrictions.... Anyone know
how???

Nick Crisp
Network Manager
www.pinnaclesoftware.com.au