[THIN] Re: OT - Windows 2K3 Group Policy Help

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:33:40 -0500

Yea that's what I though but now I have a another problem.. on that
domain controller I am getting this error when I open the domain
contoller policy or the domain policy..

failed to open the group policy object: you may not have appropriate
permissions"

The Parameter is incorrect.

I am driving myself crazy with this stuff.....

David Teague
Support Analyst
TMTsoftware
919-493-4700