[THIN] Re: OT? Win 95 client and drive mapping

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:25:25 +0100

Dunno - it's been a while.

I sorta thought that lastdrive (as you previously mentioned) could influence
it - or there was a way it could be done, but that's all I really have to
contribute - very hazy memory ;-)

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for
the above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or
disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or organisation.

Statements and opinions contained in this email may not necessarily
represent those of Littlewoods. Please note that email communications
may be monitored.

The registered office of Littlewoods Limited and its  subsidiaries
is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
Registered number of Littlewoods Limited is 262152
This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130