[THIN] Re: OT - Where are NIC bindings?

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:41:24 +0100

You can change the binding order - look in the advanced menu, when you
have network connections open.

Also check your routing table - in particular the route present for the
0.0.0.0 network address.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com