[THIN] OT: What's your favorite/favourite DVTC solution?

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:58:42 +0200

So we have a bunch of tandberg 1700s, which we like, but they're no longer
available. Their replacement, the EX series, takes away all of the "under
monitor space" where people store their knick-knacks, kvms, etc. What do
ya'll use? our main requirements is it needs do multipoint, have
presentation mode and be compatible with our existing tandbergs.