[THIN] Re: OT: What's the biggest problem you deal with?

  • From: "Scott Hahn" <scott.hahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:51:51 -0500

As always Great topic Brian.=20

1) Terminal License Server issues, Multiple cal consumption etc.
2) Profiles
3) Poorly written Apps
4) Printers
5) Client Disconnects sessions staying Active
6) Lack of consistency for troubleshooting client side issues across os
platforms (Mac, Linux, CE)=20
7) Using Cheap Certs for use with CSG, and SSL relay.  Always bites you
in the end (Mac Users, Java Users)=20

Thanks

Scott Hahn

=20