[THIN] Re: OT - Wednesday Humor (sort of)

  • From: George Yobst <george2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:38:01 -0800

Use your left foot and left hand.  I still can't do it.

Jim Kenzig http://thin.net wrote:
> What if you are left handed and can't do that?

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
  what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com