[THIN] Re: OT: Wednesday Humor - A Man and His Dog

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:19:26 -0700

Yeah, I saw that (more or less) on the old Twilight Zone show.

Dean Theophilou

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.