[THIN] OT: Wednesday Humor

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:34:13 -0400

OK,
I am sick of the Nigerian scam emails...I have been getting at least one a
day lately. I got so fed up with them that I have drafted the below and now
send it out to the author of every one I get. Notice the caps because it
would appear from 95% of the letters I get that the Nigerian keyboard does
not have lowercase characters.

Feel free to use this or expound on this and let me know how I could make it
better. : )
Feel free to also forward this. If we got thousands of people sending out
the below to every scam letter they got we would drive these people nuts and
maybe they would finally get the message that we are on to them. So join the
campaign, share the love and let your favorite Nigerian Spammer know what
they really are.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net

DEAR -----
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND LETTER, I AM TRULY INTERESTED AND EXCITED ABOUT YOUR
PROPOSAL AND I HAVE PUT ALL OF MY
INFORMATION AT A SPECIAL LINK JUST FOR YOU.  BE CERTAIN THAT YOU HAVE YOUR
SOUND TURNED ON AND
YOUR SPEAKERS TURNED UP FOR THIS PAGE AS I SPEAK ALL OF THE BANK AND CONTACT
INFORMATION SO THAT YOU CAN EVEN VERIFY
MY VOICE.  THE SITE IS AT:

HTTP://THETHIN.NET/THANKS.SWF

FOR EASE OF OUR MUTUAL FUTURE REFERENCE OUR TRANSACTION CAN BE AFFECTED MORE
EASILY THROUGH THE FOLLOWING URL:
HTTP://THETHIN.NET/SCAM.CFM

IF YOU ARE NEEDING FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW LINK AND SPEND
SOME TIME REVIEWING IT:
HTTP://www-csag.ucsd.edu/individual/pakin/idiot/chapter1.html

BEST REGARDS,
JK