[THIN] OT - Wed. Humor - ID Ten T error

  • From: George Yobst <george2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:56:54 -0700

| I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Bruce the computer | guy, to come over. Bruce clicked a couple of buttons and solved the | problem. He gave me a bill for a minimum service call. As he was | walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?" | He replied, "It was an ID ten T error." | I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired: "An ID ten T | error? What's that .. in case I need to fix it again?" | The computer guy grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error | before?" | "No," I replied. | "Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out." | So I wrote out ...... I D 1 0 T

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
Would you like to learn? -- Free for a limited time!
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at: