[THIN] Re: OT: Wed Humor FW: EXPEDIENT INTEREST

  • From: "Andy Lalaguna" <Andy.lalaguna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:58:40 -0000

Seems it is a family interest...

(AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT)
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
DEVCOM MERCHANT BANK, LAGOS NIGERIA.

I  am Dr. OMA BELLO, the Director, in charge of the
auditing and accounting section of the above named bank.
I have decided to contact
you on a business transaction that requires utmost confidentiality,
trust and transparency, where both of us have a lot to benefit. During
my investigation and auditing in the bank,
I , came across a huge sum of money
belonging to a deceased person, a foreigner
who died on November 1999 in a plane crash. This
fund has been dormant in his account with the bank
without any claim to this fund in our custody, either
from his family or relation.
Personally, I kept this information secret
so as to enable the whole plans
and idea become profitable and successful during the time
of execution. The said amount is US$15,000,000.00M (FIFTEEN MILLION
UNITED STATES DOLLARS)

I want you to know that, I got your contact through international
business enquiry at the chamber of commerce, and industry in my search
for a trust worthy business partner that can handle a business of this
magnitude Meanwhile all=20
arrangement to put claim to this fund in your name as the bona
fide next of kin to the deceased, and get the required
approval to transfer this money to a foreign account,
have been put in place. While the next line of action
to conclude this transaction in the next 10 working days,
Will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest in this
transaction.
I must also inform you that=20
this transaction is 100% risk free, and genuine. And Upon the completion
of this transaction, you will be entitled
to 25% of the total sum as gratification, for your role and assistance,
while 5%
is  set aside to take care of any expenses that may
arise during the time of the  transfer of this fund (Example: Telephone
bills, stationeries and etc).And the remaining 70% will be for me.
Please, you have been advised to keep this as a top secret since I
am still in service and intend to retire=20
after I conclude this project. I will be monitoring the whole situation
here in the bank until
you confirm the money in your account. Then, immediately, I shall=20
come down to your country for subsequent sharing of
the fund according to percentages previously indicated
and further investment( Real estate business and brokerages).All other
necessary information will be sent to you when I hear
from you.
I await your prompt reply on my email address.
Yours faithfully,

kindly reply me,only on my private box below:

omabello2005@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20

OMA BELLO