[THIN] OT: Wed Humor FW: EXPEDIENT INTEREST

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:05:28 -0500

This is too funny. Ok I actually just got this Nigerian scam letter.  He
assures me that it is not a scam like those "Other" nigerian scam letters
and faxes, and is RISK FREE! And that I can pick the percentage of the money
I get!
Whatever will I do? I'll be greedy...I think I'll respond that I want 99.99%
do you think they would go for it?
JK