[THIN] Re: OT? WSH Logon Scripts

  • From: "Durbin, Jeff" <jdurbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:33:50 -0700

VBScript is a great thing. I'm a consultant, and I use it just about
every day; it gives me a decided edge over consultants that can't
script. Thanks for the book and site recommendations. I just bought an
extremely comprehensive new book on VBScript:

Vbscript Programmer's Reference - by numerous authors
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1861002718/qid=3D1052839578/sr=3D2=
-2/
ref=3Dsr_2_2/102-9993642-0325759

JD