[THIN] Re: OT - WAN Compression

  • From: "Selinger, Stephen" <SSelinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:09:34 -0700

I would recommend a PacketShaper by Packeteer.  It has the ability to
prioritize traffic on your T1 Internet link.  This way you can ensure
that a large ftp or http file download does not slow other user's
Internet access.  Their product also has box to box compression but this
would not work on an Internet link.