[THIN] OT :W2K OU -> user. Moving Info Script.

  • From: Davey <DB1001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 20 Mar 2003 15:18:12 +0000

Before I start looking into this.. Can I do the following ?

I have populated the address information in a number of different OU's
(which I created)
I'd like to write a script to collect that info from the OU and write it
to the users who are underneath that particular OU. I've also got a
group within the OU  - which all the users in the OU are members - if
that makes any difference.

What should I look at writing this in ? -

Structure is -

Domain.local
        OU
        Group