[THIN] OT - Vmware ESX vs GSX

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:00:44 -0700

A few weeks ago the was a discussion about the merits of using VMware.  I'm
looking into it and am wondering what are  major differences between ESX
and GSX.  I'm looking at using it in a development/test environment.  Which
would you recommend?

adam

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.