[THIN] OT: Virus\worm hunting tools

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:36:21 -0500

Anyone know of any tools (preferably free) that can hunt a network or IP
range and identify the Funlove, Nimda &\or Opaserv viruses\worms?
Please make note of the new address for WESCO Distribution, Inc.
headquarters.  This change is for our headquarters location only and was
necessitated by the renumbering of the buildings at Station Square.

Our headquarters location has not moved.

WESCO Distribution, Inc.
Suite 700
225 West Station Square Drive
Pittsburgh, PA  15219-1122

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law
and it may contain information which is privileged and confidential.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message is unauthorized
and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify WESCO Distribution, Inc. immediately at 412-454-4800.  Thank you.