[THIN] Re: OT: VMware VDI

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:09:59 -0700

Nope, and they won't.  The terminal services profile tab is just for
terminal services.    Windows 7 will have the ability to override the
profile location tho.

Interesting choice going from Citrix to Vmware.  Curious as to what
functionality that View offers that makes it more appealing that XenDesktop
(or another vendor).

Joe