[THIN] Re: OT: VBS Script - Help

  • From: "Robert Barrett" <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:03:51 -0600

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Bob Barrett
FVSD#52

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jeff Malczewski
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 8:52 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: VBS Script - Help

If you want to learn more about scripting, MS has an EXCELLENT 3 day
technical class, course # 2433.  That was all it took to get me started
with it..  For reference I use the Windows 2000 Scripting Bible (ISBN
0-7645-4677-5), and the Microsoft Windows 2000 Scripting Guide (ISBN
0-7356-1867-4).  Occasionally I need to search MSDN or Technet, but
almost all of what I've needed to date (2 1/2 year's worth, covering AD,
multiple domains, Exchange 2000, Terminal Services, file operations,
ASP, etc), has all come out of that class and those two books.

HTH,
Jeff