[THIN] Re: OT - VB Script

  • From: "Arthur Reyes" <ARTADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:13:05 -0500

vbscript doesn't support color.

Try launching your scripts with concolor.

@echo off
Title GiveMeCitrix - Execution Mode
REM ECHO %USERNAME% | Find "administrator" /I >NUL
REM IF %ERRORLEVEL%==0 GOTO CONTINUE

REM :Error
REM Echo You must be the local Administrator to run this script
REM Goto Quit

:Continue
FOR /F "tokens=1,2 delims=!" %%I IN (List of Scripts.txt) DO (
CONCOLOR Y n
ECHO %%I
CONCOLOR W n
cscript.exe %%J //NoLogo
CONCOLOR G n
Echo %%I script completed
Echo.
)
ConColor w n
PAUSE
Kill cscript.exe

:Quit

This Weeks Sponsor triCerat:
Have you had your fill of printing support calls, unauthorized apps running on
unsecured Terminal Servers, profile headaches, and application performance
problems? Join us and learn how you can have a less demanding on-demand
enterprise!
http://www.tricerat.com/?page=events#register