[THIN] OT - VB Script

  • From: "cherie.watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:51:35 +1000

Hi Guys

I am unable to find syntax information on how to use a VB constant. I can
normally work them out, but not this one. I am sure it is something basic as
well.

I want to change the colour of text I am echoing to the screen.

I have found VB color constants below. But I am unable to change the color of
the Wscript.echo commands.

Can someone please advise or point me to a website I can get this info.

Humbly Thanks

Cherie

vbBlack &h00 Black
vbRed &hFF Red
vbGreen &hFF00 Green
vbYellow &hFFFF Yellow
vbBlue &hFF0000 Blue
vbMagenta &hFF00FF Magenta
vbCyan &hFFFF00 Cyan
vbWhite &hFFFFFF White

This Weeks Sponsor triCerat:
Have you had your fill of printing support calls, unauthorized apps running on
unsecured Terminal Servers, profile headaches, and application performance
problems? Join us and learn how you can have a less demanding on-demand
enterprise!
http://www.tricerat.com/?page=events#register