[THIN] Re: OT - User Accounts getting locked out

  • From: Marco Cortigiani <tuscan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 16:17:03 -0400

Guys,
I am back and I found that article that I was talking about . This
script will monitor the network adapter event object. An article about
it was published on the november issue of windows and .net magazine
www.winnet.mag. More information about this script are available at
http://desktopengineer.com/article.php?story=20010610075500572
See if the author explantion of this script can help you, and if it
apply to your case

Good luck
Marco Cortigiani