[THIN] Re: OT: Unable to resolve names

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:55:11 -0700

Yes..All the other servers on the same subnet have no problem.

adam

             "Mike Semon"
             <msemon@xxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel         <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             ists.org                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/24/2007 05:31          [THIN] Re: OT: Unable to resolve
             PM                        names

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you have forward and reverse lookup zones configured? Check what entries
you have in these zones.

Mike