[THIN] Re: OT: Unable to delete local groups after UPROMOTE

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:07:38 -0700

We have MRC, but if we promote the server to a PDC, then we have a
problem.  We cannot have it connected to the network, and adding ACLs
on the router will cause additional problems (i.e. having the
necessary people in to make the modifications and to remove them).

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406