[THIN] Re: OT: Thoughts on Vendors for Suggestions for Backup UPS and or Generator Vendor for medium size computer room

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:31:41 +0000

I will second the APC solutions actually, expensive, but good, liebert /
Emerson are good as well, so, it comes down to budget and what your
requirements are....

On Feb 22, 2010 5:49 PM, "Webster" <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 APC and get a UPS that will last for as long as it will take the generator
to come online.  The more battery capacity you buy for your UPS, the more
expensive the UPS system (both cost and rack/server room space).

Webster

*From:* thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On
Behalf Of *Jim Kenzig
*Subject:* [THIN] OT: Thoughts on Vendors for Suggestions for Backup UPS and
or Generator Vendor for medium size computer room

  Hi All, I am running about 70 servers along with disk arrays and a/c on
our current ups in our ...