[THIN] OT: Thoughts for the New Year

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:06:07 -0800 (PST)

SOME OF LIFE'S TRUTH'S (author or authors unknown)

Drunks are like Slinkies . . . not really good for
anything, but you still can't help but smile when you
see one tumble down the stairs.

I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I
get to the end and think, "Well, that's not going to
happen."

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in
hospitals dying of nothing.

The other night I ate at a real nice family
restaurant. Every table had an argument going.

You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean
back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far
and you almost fall over but at the last second you
catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

According to a recent survey, men say the first thing
they notice about a woman are their eyes. And women
say the first thing they notice about men is they're a
bunch of liars.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It
pays no attention to criticism.

Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred
dollars and a substantial tax cut save you thirty
cents?

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make
it normal.

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest
profession. I have come to realize that it bears a
very close resemblance to the first.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
This Week's Sponsor - Chip PC - The Next Step in Thin Client Technology.
Choose from a wide range of options offering industry-leading, innovative thin
client solutions
http://www.chippc.com/products/hardware/index.asp