[THIN] Re: OT: Temperature checking script

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:16:18 -0500

You could do this with Compaq Insight Manager, don't know what HP
calls it now.  Used to come free with the server...

I don't remember if this is something you can grab with WMI, will have
to look it up.

CW

On 4/15/05, David Demers <David.Demers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, I know this one is WAY off topic... but I was wondering if anyone has
> ideas of how you could script checking motherboard temperature sensors.
>
> We are having some cooling issues in our data center and I want to compile
> some baselines and track changes in these readings.
>
> I am using DL360's (G4) and DL380's (G4).
>
> The only thing I've ever seen show this info is 3rd party applications.
>
> David J. Demers
> Systems Engineer
> Colorado Department of State
> 1560 Broadway Suite 200
> Denver, CO 80202
> Office: 303-894-2200 x6680
> Direct: 303-860-6964
> Fax:    303-869-4878
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6