[THIN] Re: OT: Sorta...Idea....Consultants Consortium

  • From: brian.hill@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:56:11 -0500

Jim,

I like your ideas, and I agree with PJ.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: P.J. Johannsen [mailto:pjohannsen@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 1:10 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: Sorta...Idea....Consultants Consortium

I agree about the rating system.  A better consultant may be rated lower
than a lower level consultant simply because of a difference in standards by

the people who did the rating.

The "thethin.net recommended" sounds like an awesome idea.  However, I would

recommend some kind of controls.  I don't think someone should be
recommended simply by paying.  That could weaken the reputation of thethin
if people misrepresent themselves.  Thethin is probably the most
comprehensive and respected site on thin client technologies.  I would like
to see it stay that way.

With regard to the fee, is this a one time fee or an annual fee?

Lastly, would you be setting this up for individuals, companies, or both?

PJ

http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM