[THIN] Re: OT: Sorta...Idea....Consultants Consortium

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:45:49 -0500

OK instead, how about a form for a user to add their comments then? The
consultant could give a link that is on their page to their customers where
they could provide Feedback.  The consultant could then go into their logon
and either approve or disapprove the comment from showing up on their page?

It would be a one time fee to set up the page.

I have to think about your last question. I think both companies and
individuals could benefit from such a system.
Jim