[THIN] OT: (Sorta) New Scripting Discussion List created at Freelists!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<MSExchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:49:05 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick note to let you know that due to several recent requests, I
have created a Scripting discussion mailing list at Freelists for us all.

Scripting will be a list to discuss methods, find solutions for problems and
issues, get help with the design and post scripts for all Windows based
Operating Systems using batch, Kix, WSH, Perl, CGI, Java and other related
languages.  Sign on up! I know we can all really get this list going. This
list will probably tie into my site at http://www.osmess.com and we will set
up a cold fusion database of scripts going with it.

To join simply go to:

//www.freelists.org/list/scripting

Regards,
Jim Kenzig