[THIN] OT: Sorta: Group Policy not working

  • From: "Gabe Knuth" <gabek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:22:20 -0600

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the flex profiles, which appear to be pretty cool.

The problem that I am having is that my logon script doesn't run.  I've
used a GPO on a test OU with a test user to set the logon and logoff
scripts, but they never run.  II know the scripts are valid because I
can run them after logon.

I've tried running secdit /refreshpolicy user_policy /enforce, but that
doesn't appear to help.

Anyone have any thoughts?  I'm drawing a blank.

Thanks,
Gabe