[THIN] OT: Software to monitor web useage, installed on computer

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:06:31 -0500

I'm looking for a piece of software that I can install on a desktop and
have it track web useage.  Ideall it could know how long a web site was
viewed, but I'll take anything basic like names of websites visited and
how many times visited.  I want to install it on a PC and have it run
unknown, in the background.  I have a one off case where I need to do
this on a PC off my corporate network.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp