[THIN] OT Server Uptime - Can it be changed?

  • From: "Nick Crisp" <ncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:52:29 +1100

Hi all
Does anybody know of a utility or method to change the Win2k "Server
Uptime" I need to test an application after the server has been up for
25 days or more, and i don't wish to wait for 25days to do it, This
application makes use of a GetTickCount function call which returns a
value indicating the servers uptime in milliseconds, and thats the
number i wish to change.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Nick

Nick Crisp
Network Managerncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Software Pty
LtdPhone: 61 2 6220 9900Fax: 61 2 6220 9999www.pinnaclesoftware.com.au
Pinnacle Software Pty Limited

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s) and may contain information which is
confidential or privileged. If you receive this email and you are not
the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the email to the
addressee), please disregard the contents of the email, delete the email
and notify the author immediately. Before opening or using any
attachments, please scan them for viruses and defects. We do not accept
any liability for loss or damage, which may arise from your receipt of
this e-mail. Our liability is limited to re-supplying any affected
attachments.