[THIN] Re: OT: Security response to BAGLE virus (passwordprotected .zips)

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:40:58 +1300

I have no knowledge or experience with GFI products but  the following
article from the GFI knowledgebase seems to imply that the product cannot
scan password protected ZIP files - but that it can be configured to allow
them to be delivered ....  I see that the article lists version 8.0 as one
of the versions that can be configured in this way.

http://kbase.gfi.com/showarticle.asp?id=KBID001567