[THIN] Re: OT: Scripted Change of Outlook Account Configuration

  • From: Jeff Durbin <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:52:00 +1300

I thought of that, and could do it, but I'm assuming that they do the same
thing Cox (the cable ISP in the U.S.) does, which is to deny all outbound
traffic on port 25, presumably on their routers. That way, they stop any
rougue servers that are spamming from their networks. I haven't tried it yet
though.