[THIN] Re: OT: Script to read file version

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jeff.malczewski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:28:53 -0500

Matthew -
          This, too, will be in my upcoming book on VBS automation..
If you, or anyone else, would like to pre-order at 25% off the cover
price, please email me off-list..

Thanks,
Jeff

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:05:39 -0500, Matthew Shrewsbury
<MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Even better thank you!!
>

> Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA Server+
>
> Network Administrator

This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296